Peaty's Tubeless Sealant 500ml
Highlights of Peaty's Tubless Sealant
- Tubeless Sealant and ‘nano-platelets’ biodegradable
- Free of ammonia
- Corrosion prevention protects rim and tyres
- Sealing of larger holes and cracks by ‘nano-platelets’
- Retains its fluidity in tyres for approx. six to nine months without clumping
- Compatible with all common CO2 inflating systems
Tubeles Sealant for highest demandsThe non-hazardous, non-toxic and completely biodegradable formula has been tried and tested by Peaty and a motley crew of the world’s best Downhill and Enduro mountain bike racers on the UCI Downhill World Cup, British Downhill and the Enduro World Series circuits.
The light mixture ensures effective sealing and at the same time reduces tyre and rim wear thanks to the corrosion protection it contains. The biodegradable ‘nano-platelets’ in Peaty's Tubeless Sealant perform like platelets do in the blood and assist with the repair of larger holes and tears in the internal tyre.
Peaty's Tubeless Sealant retains its fluidity in the tyre for about six to nine months and can be refilled easily if necessary. The sealant is compatible with all common CO2 filling systems.
We Also Recommend